Located nearby Napier & Hastings, The Farm at Cape Kidnappers is a world class lodge that comprises 22 luxury guest suites, a 6000 acre working farm and the No.16 ranked golf course in the world. The Farm at Cape Kidnappers is a member of Relais & Châteaux, an exclusive collection of the finest hotels and restaurants in the world.
We are looking for an experienced Receptionist with excellent communication skills, strong computer abilities, a high level of attention to detail and the ability to multi-task . This is an exciting opportunity for an organised and outgoing individual with previous experience in a similar role.
Duties will include:
- Assisting guests with activities,
- Being the central communication centre for the Lodge,
- Collating guest accounts, balancing daily audits, answering telephones and general guest correspondence,
- Day to day tasks associated with room reservations ensuring exceptional experiences for our discerning guests,
- Administration tasks to ensure the smooth running of the front office department and lodge.
The successful candidate will have:
- A passion for service delivery and the Hospitality Industry
- Knowledge and experience with Opera Hotel Management systems
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- A high level of attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills
- A highly professional approach
- Immaculate presentation
This is a unique role and one that differs greatly from a typical hotel or resort reception role. High energy levels, attention to detail and exceptional communication skills are critical to your success.
This role requires that you have a flexible attitude to hours of work and weekend shifts. You will need a current driving license plus be eligible to work in New Zealand
If you wish to apply for this role and have the attributes above, we'd love to hear from you.