Set on 6,500 acres in the Bay of Islands, Northland, New Zealand, The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs affords spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and overlooks our championship golf course. The beautiful panoramic view encompasses Cape Brett, the famous “hole in the rock” and the Cavalli Islands. The main lodge hosts a spacious living room, two private day rooms, computer room, and a beautiful dining room with an outdoor deck overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Twenty three all suite rooms are nestled nearby in the forest.
A rare opportunity has become available to work in our dynamic Food & Beverage team. Reporting to the Restaurant Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that all Front of House operations are run efficiently. This is a key position and the successful candidate will need to have strong focus on excellence, plenty of enthusiasm and a flexible approach. The right applicant must be self motivated, a team player and able to work well in a high pressure environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- A passion for service delivery and hospitality
- Previous senior level F&B experience in a fine dining environment
- A commitment to high standards and quality
- Ability to drive a team and foster team work
- Administrative management experience
- A high level of attention to detail and exceptional organisation skills
- A high degree of professionalism
- And a winning personality!
Kauri Cliffs is a member of Relais & Châteaux, an exclusive collection of the finest hotels and restaurants in the world. If you would like join our world class team and if you have the attributes above, we would love to hear from you.
You must have access to your own reliable transport and a valid working visa to apply.